How to Work With Me
I’m most interested in working as a consultant on project teams for healthcare and senior living/residential care projects. Bring me in early and I can help you win or get approval for that project by offering a new approach to behavior, design, and wellness.
Choice Architecture is a scientific approach that benefits patients, residents, and staff. It also can improve the bottom line for providers and reduce health costs. It’s a unique way to advance design excellence by using science and design. As a woman-owned business and Indian-born American citizen, I bring diversity to your team as well.
What About Speaking?
Maybe you’d like to see and hear what I have to say. Engage me to speak at your next meeting or event.
Topics I speak about include:
- Using choice-based design to improve health outcomes
- Using choice-based design to improve behavioral health outcomes
- Using choice-based design for senior living/residential care/special need groups
- Choice theory, behavioral economics, and architecture
Recent speaking engagements include:
- ASHE Planning and Design Conference, March 2020 (Cancelled)
- Health Facilities Symposium, September 2019
- Texas Tech University, March, 2017
If we can design environments to influence healthy actions, we can significantly impact health costs.